Project Redwood is a non-profit partnership that provides funding, expertise and connections to social entrepreneurs who address the challenge of global poverty. We support a select group of projects based on:
- Magnitude of expected social impact
- Ability to leverage local capacity (land, labor, know-how) to create and build human and financial capital
- Sustainability of benefits
- Capacity to attract and leverage additional resources
- Managerial competence of the applicant team and
- Compatibility with Project Redwood mission and class resources
We favor multi-year, collaborative relationships with our grant recipients. These long term associations facilitate organizational development, program expansion and access to growth capital.